I want a comfortable living space with plenty of storage! Here are our wants list:
- A couch that can be converted in to a double bed if required
- Can a single have a lee cloth added for a sea berth?
- Table fold out – size, stability
- Storage for books, laptops, iPads, games etc
- Security – can things be locked on the inside?
- Blinds and insect screens on the windows?
- Access to the bilge and keel bolts
- Access to any other systems under the floor, behind cupboards etc.
- Nav station – what is included?
- Handles or ease of manoeuvring about when under sail
- Colour options
We loved the light airy interior of the Sun Odyssey. The light wood, and white leatherette upholstery was really smart. The main settee could be converted in to a double bed by lowering the study table. The single on the other side could easily be converted in to a sea berth with a lee cloth. There was heaps of storage and blinds on the windows.